Incentives for Solar Power in NJ, 2017
Tax Credits in New Jersey
Along with energy savings customers also receive these great State & Federal incentives. New Jersey businesses and homeowners are eligible for state and financial incentives when they have solar panels installed. In fact, many homeowners take advantage of a tax investment credit as high as 30%. In addition, businesses can also take advantage of federal depreciation benefits. In fact, solar system owners in New Jersey can generate significant income by selling their Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs). Sea Bright Solar will take care of all the required paperwork. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Learn more about the possible incentives you can benefit from by installing solar panels in New Jersey. Call (732) 253-4052 to get started today.
Federal incentives are available to both businesses and homeowners. They make it so residents and business owners can earn money back on their investment, making solar panel installation in New Jersey even more beneficial.
These federal incentives include the following:
- Federal Tax Credit: Homeowners may be eligible to receive a 30% federal tax credit on the entire price of the system without any system size limit. (Expires December 31, 2019)
- Business Energy Investment Tax Credit: Businesses are qualified for depreciation benefits. This type of tax credit applies to electric systems powered that utilize solar power.
Federal incentives are not the only kind available for those who have solar installed. There are also various state incentives that can help with tax implications and even provide extra money based on the clean energy produced by the use of solar panels.
States incentives include:
- Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs): Receive payments from utilities for the clean energy you produce. For every 1,000 kWh your solar energy system produces, you earn one SREC. Up-to-date SREC prices can be found online.
- 0% Sales Tax: Solar energy systems are sales-tax exempt from New Jersey's 7% sales tax.
- Property Tax: 100% exemption from local property taxes.
Top Solar Installation in New Jersey
With years of experience, our team at Sea Bright Solar can handle everything in the solar process from sale to installation and beyond. We are a seasoned sun power dealer and have built a great reputation for providing high-quality service. Since 2003, we have proven to be trusted in the industry. Our customers can be happy knowing that we offer various financing options, as well as purchasing options such as zero down. When it comes to solar panel installation in New Jersey, Sea Bright Solar does it right.
Call us at (732) 253-4052 to get started today.