New Jersey Solar Installation Process
How We Transform Your Home & Utility Bills
At Sea Bright Solar, we understand that you may have questions regarding our solar installation process. There's numerous factors that go into this. From the initial contract to finishing the installation, the average solar system takes about 12 weeks to complete. Final inspection and interconnection can require additional time, but we do all we can to get your system up and running as soon as possible.
Our installation process is as follows:
- After you sign your contract, we deliver your designs to our engineering team and begin submitting all of your permitting and rebate paperwork.
- Once your permits are obtained and your utility rebate is approved, we order the materials for your installation.
- When your materials arrive, we schedule your delivery and begin installation of your system, which usually takes three days.
- We contact your local governing entity to schedule final inspection and submit the final paperwork to your utility provider.
- You turn on your system and start saving money!
It's that easy to transform your home, save money, and begin providing for a better environment. Our New Jersey commercial and residential solar team is always reliable and we make sure to respect you and your home every step of the way. We've been providing excellent service since 2003. When you are considering solar, consider Sea Bright Solar as your first call.
Allow Our New Jersey Solar Team to Change Your Life
Solar is a perfect option for a number of home and business owners. If you live in New Jersey or New York, there are various incentives provided by the respective state, as well as federal incentives from which you can benefit. We make it easy on you by submitting the paperwork for you. All you have to worry about is relaxing in your home or business with the peace of mind knowing your utility bills can be reduced or eliminated, you are emitting better energy, and you can even earn extra money from incentives.
Our team consists of 30 - 40 trained professionals, all eager to help you make the switch to solar. We know the benefits and we want to explain how solar can help you. Our company offers warranties on our equipment, as well as zero-down and other financing and purchasing options. We our BBB® accredited so you can trust that we know what we are doing.
Ready to get started? Call (732) 253-4052 today.
"Sea Bright Solar provided very good service to us, they handled everything, initial quote, write up contract, permits application, NJ state credit refund, installation… It made our life easy and worry free. No hidden fees, no delay on the works. The customer service team is always friendly. I would recommend people to choose Sea Bright Solar." -Lucy L.