New Jersey Solar Installation Process
How We Transform Your Home & Utility Bills
At Sea Bright Solar, we understand that you may have questions regarding our solar installation process. There's numerous factors that go into this. From the initial contract to finishing the installation, the average solar system takes about 12 weeks to complete. Final inspection and interconnection can require additional time, but we do all we can to get your system up and running as soon as possible.
Our installation process is as follows:
- After you sign your contract, we deliver your designs to our engineering team and begin submitting all of your permitting and rebate paperwork.
- Once your permits are obtained and your utility rebate is approved, we order the materials for your installation.
- When your materials arrive, we schedule your delivery and begin installation of your system, which usually takes three days.
- We contact your local governing entity to schedule final inspection and submit the final paperwork to your utility provider.
- You turn on your system and start saving money!
It's that easy to transform your home, save money, and begin providing for a better environment. Our New Jersey solar panel installation team is always reliable and we make sure to respect you and your home every step of the way. We've been providing excellent service since 2003. When you are considering solar, consider Sea Bright Solar as your first call.
"Sea Bright Solar provided very good service to us, they handled everything, initial quote, write up contract, permits application, NJ state credit refund, installation… It made our life easy and worry free. No hidden fees, no delay on the works. The customer service team is always friendly. I would recommend people to choose Sea Bright Solar." -Lucy L.