Most people are aware of the countless advantages of solar panels, the most prominent being their resilience and durability. This is why most systems are partnered with years-long warranties, so as to ensure you are receiving the most out of solar panel and all it has to offer. As we all know, solar panels are most effective in the summer, as they are able to effectively absorb the most sunlight. However, cleaning your panels is vital in keeping their energy production and efficiency at an all-time high.
Keeping your solar panels clean through the summer ensures you are getting the most you can out of this incredible investment. As summertime is the most beneficial time of year for solar panel owners, you will want to guarantee you are getting your money’s worth by cleaning them of all possible debris, animal droppings, and dirt. Cleaning them before the summer hits its peak will be one of the best decisions you make as a solar panel owner.
The following are tips on keeping your solar panels clean throughout the summer:
- Hiring a professional – You can contact your solar panel company and see if they offer or recommend any solar panel cleaning services.
- Clean them yourself – Make sure you do adequate research on cleaning your solar panels, as each system has its unique requirements.
- Wait for an overcast morning, and keep it simple with clean water and a towel or sponge.
- In tough to remove areas of dirt, you may use a gentle cleanser such as dish soap.
- Always err on the side of caution--these are expensive investments, and you don’t want to damage them by scratching or scrubbing too harshly.
Contact Us for New Jersey Solar Panel Installation
At Sea Bright Solar, we offer the most professional and skilled New Jersey solar panel installation this state has ever seen. Our technicians guarantee you will be thrilled with the end result, because we want you to be more than satisfied with your installation. Don’t wait another moment to make the smartest investment decision in your life--let us help you make it happen!
To learn about our excellent New Jersey solar panel installation, contact us by calling (732) 253-4052.