2021 has just begun and we think it is safe to speak for everyone when we say it is time for a fresh start. After enduring an incredibly difficult year in 2020, we know you are looking for a great way to invest in a better tomorrow. One of the most positive changes you can make for yourself, the local economy, and the planet is to transition to solar energy.
What Solar Energy Can Do for You
Are you tired of your power company leaving you in the dark every time another storm hits the area? Thanks to some incredible advancements in technology, solar energy has become the most reliable way to power your home. Countless residents across the nation are transitioning to solar energy because they are tired of relying on a grid that fails to keep their power on when they need it most.
Solar energy systems are the smart choice. They provide a ton of incredible benefits, including:
- Powering your essential appliances: When the grid goes down, your family will be left without your essential appliances, including lights, HVAC systems, sump pumps, computers, life-saving medical equipment, and more. By adopting solar energy, you can avoid dealing with outages and keep your home powered at all times.
- Minimizing your carbon footprint: Conventional fuel energy sources emit tons of carbon gas into the atmosphere, which contributes significantly to global warming. Because solar energy systems produce clean, renewable energy, you can reduce your carbon emissions and minimize your environmental impact.
- Boosting the economy: The solar industry provides hundreds of thousands of employment opportunities. By adopting solar energy and supporting this industry, you are helping to boost the economy.
- Saving money on energy bills: Those who rely solely on the grid for power end up paying an arm and a leg each month on their energy bills. By producing and using your own energy, you can save tons of money. In addition, many power companies will pay you for the excess power you produce, which is extra money in your wallet.
Adopting Solar Energy Is Easy & Affordable
Not only is transitioning to solar power incredibly beneficial but it is also quite simple and affordable. To make the process as easy as can be, the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) was created. This federal tax incentive program was designed to encourage home and business owners to install solar energy systems. Each year, the ITC is reduced, which means the sooner you install your system, the greater the benefits.
The ITC schedule is below:
- Residential solar energy projects that begin construction in 2021 and 2022 will receive a 26% tax credit
- Residential solar energy projects that begin construction in 2023 will receive a 22% tax credit
- Residential solar energy projects that begin construction after 2023 are ineligible to receive a tax credit
How SunPower by Sea Bright Solar Can Help
As a leading solar energy company, SunPower by Sea Bright Solar is proud to provide residents with the means to enjoy a better, more affordable future. Our solar energy specialists are constantly searching for newer and better ways for you to power your home, which is why you can always count on us to provide you with the highest performing, most reliable solar panel and storage equipment. In fact, our solar panels are designed to run problem-free for over 30 years! These low-maintenance systems will provide you with clean energy with which to power your home’s most essential appliances.
Why wait? There is no time like the present to invest in your future. SunPower by Sea Bright Solar is here to help you along your clean energy journey. When you turn to us, we will inspect and evaluate your home, determine your energy needs, help you select the perfect system for your family, and perform a professional installation.Give us a call at (732) 253-4052 to get started. We look forward to serving you!