New Jersey Residential Solar Panel Installation
Providing High-Quality Residential Solar Panel Service Since 2003
As a homeowner, installing a new residential solar energy system is a smart choice. You can save money every month by reducing or eliminating your utility bill. From the moment our professionals install your solar panels, you can generate clean energy, reduce your family's carbon footprint for years to come, and continuously enjoy other benefits. Additionally, our systems are designed to run problem-free for over 30 years. If you are wondering if you should put solar panels on your home, give us a call to learn more.
Looking for residential solar panel installation in New Jersey or New York? Call Sea Bright Solar at (732) 253-4052 today.
Benefits of Installing a Solar Power System for Your Home
With SunPower by Sea Bright Solar, our New York & New Jersey home solar panel installation team can, in a short amount of time, pay for itself. Alongside federal and state tax credits, some states offer Solar Renewable Energy Credits, or SRECs (payments from the utility company for the energy you produce), giving the average system owner thousands of dollars of income per year. These are just some of the benefits you can experience.
Excellent Sea Bright Solar Customer Experience
"Our experience with Sea Bright Solar was outstanding. They installed a system that after 2 years is far exceeding our expectations. The professionalism and high level of customer service allows me to refer their services often. I wish I owned more houses!!!!" -DJ T.
Financial Benefits From Installing Solar Panels on Your House
You may also benefit from the following:
- Reducing your utility bill expenses
- Increasing the resale value of your home
- Solar panels that essentially pay for themselves
- Receiving a 30% federal tax credit and reducing your tax liability drastically
- Long-term financial savings
How Can You Save Thousands By Going Solar?
First, you save money on the amount you pay for utility bills each month. Energy bills can be expensive, especially as you reach cold or hot months that require excessive use of your fans, electric heaters, or air conditioners. Installing solar can help cut down on these costs, or even eliminate the utility bill completely.
In each state, there are incentives available to homeowners or businesses who own solar power systems. This is because they are taking initiatives to use less energy, cutting down on greenhouse gas emissions, and are utilizing the natural energy of the sun. These state incentives, along with federal incentives, can provide solar owners tax credits, tax exemptions, and property tax exemptions. This can save you thousands of dollars each year.
In New Jersey, there is a program that allows you to even turn credits into income.
These are just some of the ways you can save money by switching to solar. If you are considering solar installation in New Jersey, New York, or California, discuss your options with our experts at Sea Bright Solar LLC. You can call for a free, hour-long evaluation of your home to determine the right system for you, as well as better understand the various benefits you may experience.
How Many Solar Panels Will I Need For My Home?
Before you can decide how many solar panels your residential property will need, you will first need to clarify your energy goals. If your priority to save as much money as possible? Reduce your carbon footprint? Maximize your return on investment?
Once you have figured this part out, you will need to determine the following:
- How much energy your household uses
- The usable surface area of your roof
- The climate and peak sunlight in your geographical area
- The wattage and efficiency of the PV technology of your panels
- Whether net metering is available
Here are some of the things our solar installation professionals will consider when determining how many panels your property requires:
- How many hours of sunlight are expected in the area? The peak sunlight hours for your particular location will directly impact the amount of energy your system can be expected to produce. For instance, if you live in a sunny city like Phoenix, you will need fewer panels than someone who lives in Seattle.
- What are your energy requirements? Look through your past energy bills to determine how many kilowatt-hours (kWh) of energy you use on an average day. If your bill doesn’t show a daily average, you can divide the monthly or annual average by 30 or 365 days, respectively.
- What is your target daily average? Solar panels don’t always operate at maximum efficiency. Weather conditions can temporarily reduce a system’s efficiency, for example. It is recommended to add a 25% cushion to your daily energy target in order to offset any inefficiencies.
- How many panels will provide the target hourly wattage? You will need to divide your home’s hourly energy requirement by the wattage of your solar panels in order to accurately determine how many panels your home or business will require.
The physical arrangement of the panels is also an important consideration to get the most from your panels. Your installer can analyze your roof to determine the most effective placement.
New Jersey Solar Panel Installation for Your Home
Call us today to schedule a free evaluation of your property to discover your best option when it comes to residential solar panels. The sooner you contact us, the sooner you can begin saving money and generating your own clean energy. To help with your financing, we can handle all the required rebate, permit, incentive, and inspection paperwork and processing. For New Jersey tax incentive information click here and for New York tax incentive information click here.
Looking for a Certified Tesla installer for your home's Tesla Powerwall or Tesla Wall Connector system? Look no further - call our certified team at Sea Bright!
15+ Years' Experience Helping Residents Throughout NJ & NY
With a reputation for excellence in everything we do, Sea Bright Solar is the right choice for your New Jersey solar power installation. Our team has been helping customers since 2003, and we understand the needs of everyone with whom we work. It is our goal to be your go-to source throughout the entire process.
We handle all aspects including sale, installation, maintenance, and beyond. When it comes to solar, we do it right. Don't hesitate to take the next step and improve your home for the better.
Call our solar experts today at (732) 253-4052 to begin.
"Sea Bright Solar provided very good service to us, they handled everything, initial quote, write up contract, permits application, NJ state credit refund, installation… It made our life easy and worry free. No hidden fees, no delay on the works. The customer service team is always friendly. I would recommend people to choose Sea Bright Solar." - Norman S.